A Proven Plan for Sellers
Selling beautiful homes is our specialty, but we also sell ranches, acreage, condos, lots for development, and small business commercial properties.
Each Karen Derr Realtor will implement a customized plan designed to get your property sold quickly, for the most dollars.
We offer sellers:
1) A sign in your yard that buyers and Realtor associates trust.
2) Beautiful photographs with professionally written descriptions.
3) The absolute best exposure on MLS and consumer sights. We are members of HAR, the Austin MLS, and TXLS for country properties. Your listing will also appear on numerous other sites including Realtor.com and Zillow.com
4) We don't shy away from working on weekends and evenings. When appropriate and with your consent, we love doing exciting open houses and broker events.
5) Expert pricing is key in getting your home sold quickly and for the highest price. It takes more than data and number crunching. As active real estate professionals, we utilize first-hand market knowledge to make sure your home hits the market priced right.
6) A home well staged always sells for more. Our team includes Certified Home Marketing Specialists who will assure your home makes a good first impression and looks great in photos.
7) Karen Derr Realtors will launch a proven plan to generate interest in your home and when buyers call, your Karen Derr Realtor will personally handle each call, collecting feedback and updating you on progress.
8) Your Karen Derr Realtor is a trained negotiator, skilled in looking out for your best interests.
9) The Karen Derr Team is skilled at working with TREC forms to make sure your transaction is easy to understand and smoothly completed to your satisfaction. Broker Karen Derr has completed hundreds of transactions and will look out for your interests every step of the way.
10) Closing and funding are the goals and we'll work closely with title and lending professionals to assure you're informed every step of the way. The only surprise at the closing table should be a surprise closing gift.